Friday, October 15, 2010

Aristotle.

The walk, is definitely, getting, really tiring.

It's like you're struggling to keep up with the greatest thinkers of our time when they TRY to speak to the laymen with their arguments. And then you have two intellectual giants shooting fireballs at each other, and you, have to decide which fireball is more powerful.


It get's tiring when you realize that when you only have a mere IQ of 113, like what most people have (But then again I didn't specify my age in the test, and I rushed a few questions due to someone urging me to play SC), and you try understanding all the polemics. I have my own studies to keep up to too. But God told me to love him with all his mind, and trust me, for a person like me. It's not easy.


The thing is, it get's even harder when everyone starts crashing down on you.

When you build so many walls because of all the betrayal and all the distrust you see in people due to your influence by analytic philosophy. When you only trust ONE...ONE person with everything.


When people start annoying you to the extent that you say "Why am I even here with these people?"

I've better get things straight and be patient.

No comments: